800 number
USA Visa Services Inc. Staff has been aiding Individuals, Families, and Business to come to the United States of America to study, to work, to be reunited with their families or to establish a new business.

USA Visa Services Inc. is not a law firm and cannot give legal advice. It is not affiliated with the United States Government. Free forms are available form the offical goverment site. We offer assistance with filling out and filing your own forms correctly saving time and attorneys fees.

Applications include: Instructions, forms and 24/7 Support

''The following allows you to process your request to Renew or Replace your Alien Registration Card that is:

  1. Expiring or Has already expired;
  2. Has been lost; destroyed or stolen;
  3. Even if you no longer remember all the information request.


''To Renew Alien Registration without leaving your home.  complete the Alien Registration Renewal Replacement Form Below.''    Once your order has been process you will also receive as a bonus "How To Become A United States Citizen" free for using this service.


Family Name  
First Name  
Middle Initial  
Complete TelePhone Number  
Date of Birth  
Country of Birth  
Social Security Number  
What is your Alien Registration number?  
My Status is (Check One)  

a. Permanent Resident - (Not a Commuter)

b. Permanent Resident - (Commuter)

c. Conditional Permanent Resident

Reason for application: (check one) I am a Permanent Resident or Conditional Permanent Resident and:  

a. My card was lost, stolen or destroyed

b. My authorized card was never received.

c. My card is mutilated.

d. My card was issued with incorrect information because of a USCIS administrative error. I have attached the incorrect card and evidence of the correct information.

e. My name or other biographic information has changed since the card was issued.

I am a Permanent Resident and:  

f. My present card has an expiration date and it is expiring.

g. I have reached my 14th birthday since my card was issued.

h. 1. I have taken up Commuter status.

h. 2. I was a Commuter and am now taking up residence in the U.S.

i. My status has been automatically converted to permanent resident.

j. I have an old edition of the card.

Mother's First Name  
Father's First Name  
City of Residence where you applied for an Immigrant Visa or Adjustment of Status  
Consulate where Immigrant Visa issued or USCIS office where status  
City/Town/Village of Birth  
Date of Admission as an immigrant or adjustment of status  

If you entered the U.S. with an Immigrant Visa, also complete the following:

Destination in U.S. at time of Admission  
Port of Entry where Admitted to U.S.  
Are you in removal/deportation or rescission proceedings?  

No Yes

Since you were granted permanent residence, have you ever filed Form I-407, Abandonment by Alien of Status as Lawful Permanent Resident, or otherwise been judged to have abandoned your status?  

No Yes

If you answer yes to any of the above questions, explain in detail  
Services desired are:  

Renew Alien Registration

Renew Work Authorization

Change of Address for Register Alien

Information on other immigration Services